All purchases from the online DI PETSA Boutique are subject to the delivery costs which will be quoted at checkout. All shipping costs are to be covered by the customer in the final sale. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped with a tracking number. You will be charged duties if you are in a dutiable country.
- If you require expedited shipping for a specific date, please email the team directly – email@example.com – after your purchase to organise a faster shipping method, this may incur further costs to the normal shipping fee. Any additional shipping fee will be discussed and approved in advance with the customer for payment.
- For purchases of pre-order or made-to-order items, please note these are not for immediate shipping as there is a production lead time, the production lead time will be outlined on the product description page or directly via email. We will contact you via email once the order has been produced and is ready for dispatch.
Orders will be shipped with tracked UPS courier service or Tracked Royal Mail for deliveries distributed from the UK. We will share your tracking number once this is booked.
We are not responsible for any parcels returned for unpaid customs fees and will not issue refunds under these circumstances.
Once the parcel has left the sender country, we are not liable for any loss or redirection of the parcel and will not issue refunds for missing or delayed parcels.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product our returns policy allows you to return a product within 14 days of the delivery date. If you have any questions or complaints about a product or wish to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and specify details of the complaint, return or exchange.
Returns are only valid for a refund if the following still applies:
- Returned within 14 days of the delivery date
- The item is returned in original, unused, unworn or altered or unwashed condition
- All return items must be in the original packaging, with the garment swing tag.
We reserve the right to reject refunds that do not comply with our returns policy.
- We cannot be responsible for returns that are lost or damaged in transit, when your return has been received and inspected, and if deemed acceptable for a refund, this will be issued within 5 days to your original payment method.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on made-to-order or custom pieces. Deposits for custom orders are non-refundable, once a custom order is invoiced and a deposit made, this is a final sale and legal binding commitment for the custom piece and process. Note that a deposit for a custom order, is still non refundable even if the garment has not been started or completed - as at the point of invoicing and paying a deposit, the custom order process has already started, your place is reserved in our production schedule, design sketches may have already been exchanged and so we cannot offer a deposit refund.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Returns to be made to
- DI PETSA Studio in the UK:
42 Patterdale Close, Plymouth, PL68XA, United Kingdom
FAO: Sophie Rix, 07432021948
- Return Shipping and duty/ taxes costs are responsibility of the customer. A tracking number must be shared with us on email at email@example.com for all return shipments organised by the customer.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, all items purchased for sale are non-refundable.
- We only replace or exchange items that are damaged or defective, or if you would like to exchange for a different size. If you would like to organise an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org about your order and send your order to the returns address above.