This website is operated by DI PETSA Ltd (“DI PETSA/us/we/our”). “Website” means the website located at www.dipetsa.com, any subsequent URL which may replace it, and any and all associated websites, URLs, micro sites, and mobile applications.
DI PETSA Ltd
Registered Company Number: 12343510
Registered Address: Bootstrap, Print House, Unit 4, 18-22 Ashwin Street, E83DL, London, UK
You shall not use the Website for any illegal purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired. You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.Intellectual Property Ownership and Use
- 1.1. You acknowledge and agree that all of our trademarks, logos, copyrights and any and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within this Website shall remain at all times vested in us or, in the cases where we are using such material or content under authority from a third party, in the owner of such material or content.
- 1.3. You may not shall not use, copy, distribute, or exploit any of the Site Content in any manner without our prior written permission.
- 1.4. All Site Content and all materials and content contained within the Website, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, articles, posts and data appearing on the Website, are owned by us, or used by us under authorisation, and are protected by UK and foreign trademark and copyright laws. No portion of the materials or content on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without our express written permission.
2. Infringement Notice
- 2.1. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our users do the same. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the Website, please notify us by sending an email at the following address: email@example.com.
- 2.2 In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorised to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other right you claim has been infringed or violated;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the rightful owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
3. Errors and Inaccuracies
- 3.1. We strive to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on the Website. Unfortunately, despite those efforts, human or technological errors may occur. The Website may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability of products or the events we promote, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- 3.2 You acknowledge that the particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colours and look of products offered on the Website.
- 3.3 If you believe that a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it to us for a refund.
- 4.1 Other than as may be required by law, we reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to withdraw or withdrawal of the Website or any portion of it.
- 4.3 The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
5. External Sites and Resources
- 5.1 We may have links or references to other websites on our Website. We are not responsible for the availability of any websites owned or controlled by third-parties. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such third-party external sites or resources.
6. Orders, Price and Resale
- 6.1 You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation and in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged.
- 6.2 Nothing on the Website constitutes a binding offer to sell products described on the Website or to make such products available in your area. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Great British Pounds (GBP) and must be paid in GBP. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
7. Online Services
- 7.1 The Website contains or may contain various interactive portions, such as a user forum, message board or other types of interactive features that allow users to post content on our Website (“Online Services”). We have no obligation to actively monitor the Online Services, but we reserve the right to do so. We are not responsible for, nor do we vouch for the accuracy of, the content of any user comments or other content that may be posted or uploaded by a user. User comments and other content posted or uploaded by a user (“User Content”) express the views and opinions of the User and do not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, delete, or refuse to post User Content, for any reason whatsoever.
- 7.2 If you believe that any User Content is inaccurate or objectionable, you should contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with detailed information about the nature and location of the alleged objectionable material so that we may easily locate and investigate the same.
- 7.3 By using this Website, you agree that:
- You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material or other content that: (i) is defamatory, libellous, disruptive, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, harmful, abusive, harassing, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or that otherwise violates any law; (ii) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iii) infringes any person or entity’s intellectual property rights (including but not limited to, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right).
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not repeatedly post the same or similar message (“flooding”) or post excessively large or inappropriate images or content.
- You will not distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including but not limited to, junk mail, spam and chain letters.
- 7.4. User Content becomes public information. You should be very careful about posting personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you post personal information online, you may receive unsolicited messages from other Users in return.
- 7.5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, regardless of whether such use is authorised by you or not.
- 7.6. If you submit any User Content to this Website, you grant to us, and any of our successors, licensees, assigns, and affiliates, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the User Content, and in any other media, now known or hereafter devised.
- 7.7. If you choose to communicate or meet with other users of the Website, you are doing so at your own risk. We do not, and have no obligation to, verify the identity of or otherwise screen our users for any reason. You acknowledge that there are risks, including the risk of physical harm, when dealing with strangers or people acting under false pretences. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you may come in contact through the Website.
8. Sales, Shipping, and Returns
- 8.1. We accept credit cards for our products through our third-party payment processors. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon placement of the order.
- 8.2. For a multiple product orders, our order processing company will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
- 8.3. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
- 8.4. Your order will ship as it becomes available, and our order processing company will make every effort to ship your order as quickly as possible. There may be times when a product you have ordered is out-of-stock, which will delay fulfilling your order. You will be informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by us only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
- 8.5. Once your order has left our facility, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen goods. If your package has been lost or stolen, we recommend opening a claim with the shipping company. There will be no refunds or replacements sent out until the investigation has been concluded. We will not accept responsibility if your local postal service or the shipping company has marked your items as delivered and you claim you have not received them. The issue then needs to be settled between yourself and the post office or shipping company. Also, we do not accept responsibility if you fail to provide the correct address. Please double check to be sure your address is correct.
- 8.6. You may return full priced items within fourteen (14) days of the delivery date. Sale items are not eligible for return. All returned items must be in original unworn condition with original tags and packaging. Shipping fees are non-refundable. To initiate a return, please email email@example.com. We will endeavour to reply to your request within forty-eight (48) hours.
- 8.7. Your credit card will be automatically charged for all applicable sales taxes; however, it is your responsibility as the customer to report any purchases of tangible personal property that have not been taxed by us and pay the sales or use tax on those purchases unless exempt under local state law. International duties and taxes will be marked “Bill to Recipient.” We are not responsible for orders not accepted due to failure to pay duties and taxes. International shipping, duty, and taxes are non-refundable in the event of a return/exchange.
- 9.1. We make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to the accuracy of any information on the website. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation. We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- 9.2. We make no warranty that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
10. Limitations on Liability
- 10.1. We will not be liable for any economic loses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) or any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any loss or corruption of data, or any consequential losses arising out of your use of the website.
12. Resolution of Claims or Disputes
13. Contact Information
- 13.1. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date last modified 1st June 2022